Anchored - Part 3

CJ bit the inside of her lips, the nervous habit of hers that her whole family knew about.

"I um-"

"Don't stutter." Her father stated, gritting his teeth together. It was obvious that he was trying to keep his cool, but the pain he had felt when he thought he had lost his little girl had turned into rage.

"I went to Auradon with Freddy, just having a little fun pillaging and plundering and what not."

"Oh really? For all these months now?" The pirate questioned, walking forwards as he leaned the back of CJ's chair backwards. She grabbed onto the sides, trying to keep her balance as his face was close to hers. The blond girl breathed silently, trying to hold her tongue. "Like I said, playing pirate, if you had done it right, their castles would be burning."

He suddenly let the back of her chair go, she fell backwards as her head hit the ground. CJ sat up on the floor, one hand held her head. She winced in pain and her father saw it, he turned around with that crazed look in his eyes. "There's nothing like a little pain to remind you, you are alive!"

The man walked over and reached down with his hook. He used it to tear a hole in CJ's new red coat, and with his hook as a hand he used it to lift her up to her feet. "Where did you get this here coat?"

Hook knew that this coat looked familiar, sure CJ had changed some things about it. But the man still knew. This coat had been his many decades ago when he sailed the seas of Neverland. And somehow, now his youngest daughter was wearing it.

"Smee made it for me." She stated, using this excuse that she had come up with months ago. "I just went and picked it up before I came home. He said it resembles the same one you used to wear, back in Neverland."

"Oh did he now?" The man chuckled, "And when did he say that?"

CJ gulped, wondering what to answer. One wrong move, and she could receive a metal large hook to her pale face. "Just tonight, Father."

And boom. Her pale face had turned red as her father smacked his hook across her face. CJ gulped, standing still and not moving. Her face burned as much as her anger did.

"Liar!" He shouted, curling his hook up next to her neck as he brought it close. A trail of blood began to bleed it's way down her neck now. "Smee is on the other side of the Isle attending business for me, so how could you have possibly talked to him today?"

CJ stayed quiet, now she was at a loss for words. Her eyes went from his to the dresser, where her things were and where her sword was underneath.

"Now, Calista Jane, I will give you one last chance to tell me the truth about that coat before I feed you to the crocs!"

Still, she remained silent...

OKAY GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! SO ME AND A FEW OTHERS HAVE A THEORY THAT THE LITTLE BLONDE ON UMAS CREW IS CJ! IF YOU WATCH THE MOVIE, HARRY IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING OVER AT HER OR THEY ARE CONSTANTLY TOGETHER IN WHATS MY NAME AND IN THE END HE CALLED HER FISHBAIT BASIC AND TOUCHED HER FACE AND IT WAS AWESOME SO YES I THINK IT WOULD BE SICK IF THAT WAS CJ

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?