Home - Part 7

CJ moved her hands down her her legs, lifting them up to her chest. She played his question off like it was nothing, "Why would you not leave?" CJ stuttered, laughing falsy. She truly did not want to tell her brother how she failed, how she's been on the run for the past six months.

"STTTOOOOPPPP!" Harry suddenly shouted, slamming his fist into the table near him, but this wasn't one of his normal shouts. And by normal, really meant crazy, he would freak any sane person out simply by shouting. But this was different, he was angry. And angry and crazy usually don't mix well, especially not in family situations.

CJ got quiet, she lowered her head like she would do. Every time she got in trouble, or was scared or worried, she would lower her head and give the biggest puppy dog eyes.

Sometimes it would be on purpose, but on other occasions it would just happen. And right now it would be one of those other times.

"Agh!" Harry started, his eyes met his sister's and he immediately felt bad about raising his voice, but of course he wouldn't show it. "Don't! Give me that face!"

CJ lifted her head and gulped, blinking a few times and forcing her face to change. "I see you've still got some anger management problems." She mumbled, not too loud but loud enough for him to hear.

"Stop trying to get out of telling me! You've been dodging my questions all night! Just say it!" Harry spatted, becoming irritated with his little sister.

"AND WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO!"

Harry was dumbfounded for a few seconds, he had heard his sister yell before. But this felt different, she was different.

"No no no! Don't you dare turn this back on me! You owe me and explanation!" Harry shouted, standing up from his place on the table and running his hands through his hair. He was trying to stop himself from becoming too angry with his sister, she had just come back.

"I don't owe you anything!" CJ started, standing up from her place on the ground. Harry took a few steps forwards, he moved his hands from his hair to around CJ's head. And when he spoke, she swore she saw tears around his dark eyes. Then his large hands grabbed ahold of the sides of her face, some of his spit went onto her face. But she stood there silently, letting him yell at her.

"YOU TOOK OFF WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! AND THEN THERE YOU WERE ON THE NEWS, AND YOU NEVER CAME BACK YOU NEVER TOLD US HOW TO ESCAPE! YOU LEFT THE ISLE! YOU LEFT OUR FAMILY! YOU LEFT ME!"

Harry shouted, no screamed, at the top of his lungs. The boys anger had finally arisen from within, he wanted to know why. But CJ hadn't answered him, and it was annoying the crap out of this teen villain.

"I LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU!"

At this sentence, he released his hands from her head. What did she mean? Was it something he did? Harry wasn't sure, but his anger seemed to be replace with fear. The older boy took a few steps back, and noticed that CJ's eyes were now watering. The last time he had seen her cry was when she got hit with their fathers hook, a little too hard. It broke his heart then, and it broke his heart now.

"What?" Harry questioned, taking a few steps backwards....

wow you guys are reading this FAST! but that's good for me, cause the faster you read, the more I get to post!

but this is kinda sad, what do you think CJ means? what do you think Harry did?