[ COMPLETED ]

Hello! Omg! This book is completed! Finally! I would just like to take a minute and acknowledge all of my readers! This story wouldn't be possible without you, so thank you!

Second thing I would like to discuss is the Winner of the Descendants contest thingy I did. I picked, Shaylee Yu, the daughter of Shan Yu. This girl was created by, pineapplepepperoni and I think she is a really interesting character and so! Shay will be in Wild Things, and it's gonna be awesome!

Keep an eye out for Wild Things, it will be put up very soon! And trust me, you all are going to be shocked by the new CJ and everything that happens. Let's just say, the second book will throw the first one out of the water! Get it ;)

If you guys could leave something in the comments I might use it as a review to put in the description of my book! ;)

There's going to be much more, CJ and Sammy alone time. Harry and CJ alone time. And guess whose gonna be back???? That's right, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos!!! Oh, and keep an eye out for the Soul Sisters. They are going to get a lot of people into a lot of trouble, it's intense.

JUST TRYING TO GET YOU EXCITED! READ WILD THINGS WHEN IT COMES OUT! BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE 100× BETTER THAN THIS BOOK!!!!!!!

***WILD THINGS IS OUT NOW***