Anchored - Part 5

CJ struggled against the men that carried her outside of the house. She had a room both on her father's ship, but she preferred inside their house. The snoring and shouting of the men in the Jolly Roger. When it was first brought to the island twenty years ago, it was destroyed. But after the many years it had been restored back to it's original glory. Their house was on top of her father's shop, which was on the bottom level of the tall building. And right outside was the ocean, and the dock that lead out to the Jolly Roger.

"Fellas, c'mon!" CJ pleaded, pushing back against them as they tied the ship ropes around her arms and legs. They were silent.

"Sorry CJ." One spoke up, "We like ya and all, but ya father is the king around here."

"Yeah, but c'mon mateys! Ya've known me since I was just a little lass, can't we make a deal or something?"

The pirates took the end of the rope, tying it to a small anchor.

They didn't say anything. Instead they lifted her up and moved her onto the edge of the plank. "Good luck." The other pirate stated before they both jumped, making the plank wobble. CJ couldn't keep her balance, especially since the anchor fell into the water.

Her eyes were opened wide as she went deep into the depths of the dark water. The crocs would be coming soon, any loud splashing would get there attention. Not only that, but they were also used to Captain Hook throwing people into the infested crocodile ocean waters.

CJ struggled in the waters as she pulled her arms loose from the ropes, by dislocated her thumb. She had to first learn this trick when she was younger; she had two siblings that were good with ropes, she needed to learn how to get out of them. The pirate girl got her other hand out, but time was running out. It had been a while since the last time CJ had done this, she was a little out of practice. But a little out of practice would be just a little bit dead.

Her eyes burned in the salt water as she reached threw the ropes to grab her hook. But the crew had tied the ropes so tight she could pull her hook out. Instead she wiggled her way down to the anchor, like a mermaid. Her now normal hands began to try and untie the rope from the anchor. Time was running out, and all the thrashing she was doing wasn't helping.

Then suddenly she saw a dark shadow swimming underneath her father's ship. The crocodiles we're already here.

CJ untied herself from the anchor, she tried to swim up but she couldn't hold her breath any longer. The blond girl began to cough, inhaling water as her body stopped swimming and started floating...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN