Lost Girl - Part 5

CJ stopped marching up to him and laughed a little bit, him just serving his own sentence. "So your dogs name is Perry and your name is Pey, what do you have a fish named Pete too? That would make you the three P's."

"At least I don't have to carry around a hook to try and look intimidating." The boy stated, smiling down at CJ as he knew he was getting a rise out of her. Peyton laughed, blowing a kiss to her.

"You!" She shouted, marching up and pointing her hook at his face. But instead of telling him about how this hook was a family symbol and ya da ya da ya, another come back came to mind. "No, hun, your right, you don't need a hook. You'd need much much more than that to make yourself just a little bit scary."

Pey rolled his eyes, sighing, "Yeah whatever, Sea Lily."

CJ ignored his nickname, and looked inside the colorful house again. Realizing something. "Where are my boots?" She questioned, looking at the boy in anger.

"You never had boots." He stated.

CJ raised her hook to his neck, again, "Yes! They were drying out when you took me!" She shouted at the boy, "Those boots were made out of the skin of a crocodile I killed myself!"

The boy looked confused, and a bit offended. "Why would you kill an Innocent animal?" Pey questioned, he grabbed ahold of CJ's hook and pushed it away from his face.

At this, she pushed him up against the door frame. She stood up high on her tippy toes and used her arm to choke him against the frame. "The croc was a descendants from Tick Took Croc."

The boy had his hands on CJ's arm, trying to push her away from him. But for as small as she was, she sure had a lot of strength. "They didn't do anything to you though!" Pey murmured, trying to keep his cool in this pressured situation. The dog below his feet simply looked up, watching the scene with no worry.

"So, the kids of the isle didn't do anything either and we're still punished."

The boy was a tad dumbfounded, he wasn't sure what to say. And CJ finally felt like she won. She smelt the smell of food inside, and her stomach grumbled.

"Is anyone else inside?" She then asked, cutting off his thoughts as he was trying to think of something to say to CJ. But he truly did feel bad.

"My mom's out of town, she's the only other one that lives here besides Perry." Peyton stated, still trying to push CJ's arm from his throat.

"Good, so when I pull my arm away. You are going to go get my boots, I'm going to go inside your house and shower and raid your kitchen." The girl said with a smile, raising her hand as she caressed the boys face with the end of her hook. Suddenly, she pulled her arm away and pushed the boy. He stumbled down the stairs, the dog following him. And stumbled, really meant fell.

"Oh, Pet!" She shouted down to him as he hit the grass below. Purposely calling him Pet, instead of his name. Pet seemed more fitting to CJ. "Not so smart for letting a villain into your house." The blonde winked before running inside and closing the glass doors, locking the boy out.

He shook his head, and brushed himself off from his fall. "C'mon Perry." Pey mumbled, walking down to the beach as they walked to where they had found CJ the night before.

CJ watched them until they were out of sight, literally. The two were walking on the sand, a few hundred yards away from the house. Before they vanished, almost like they became invisible. Vanished.

Very well...

so a few announcements...

to make my book a little more professional, I've decided that I'm going to filter each picture to match a color scheme for that short story. as you can see, for this one it's a little hazzy and darker. and that's mainly because it's a flashback ish type short story.

another thing, I'm going to start using Sophie from the Lodge in more pictures and start adding videos too. cause, even though she looks older than 14, there's pictures of her and Thomas (Harry) together in the same place and I like that LOL

so yeah, ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS RECENT CHAPTER?

How badly do you think CJ is going to trash his house?