Lost Girl - Part 9

song link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7V5_H87HCDqVXgtc2ZvOXZXUGM/view?usp=drivesdk

"Well, she used to be apart of the Piccaninny tribe on Neverland. Her name was Little River, she said it's cause when she was younger she was as wild as a River. She was the tribe Healer, but she wanted more so she came here. But after she left, the tribe casted her out so she went to school. Now she's a nurse, helping people here."

"YOU ARE FROM NEVERLAND!" CJ shouted, standing up onto the couch with excitement and envy, also a little bit of rage.

"No my mom's from Neverland, I was born here." Pey walked back to the couch, sitting down with a bowl of popcorn he brought from the kitchen. He sat down next to CJ, putting the bowl between them. "Popcorn?" He questioned CJ, she was distracted easily by the image of her cartoon father on the TV. Which she would have asked more questions to the boy, if her attention had not been grabbed. She reached down to the bowl and grabbed a handful, stuffing it into her mouth before she realized it was very good.

"WOWZA!" CJ said, looking at Pey with wide eyes as she grabbed two more handfuls. But suddenly, Pey slapped her hands. Now she was able to slap him, but him slapping her. Uh no.

"I said you could stay here, but please try and be a lady." Peyton stated.

CJ smirked, pausing the TV right when Wendy and Peter were on the screen. The pirate girl looked at the boy, a song coming on.

"Yeah, um

I talk with a mouth full, uh-huh,
But I couldn't be sweeter
Yep, I'm a cutie in my own way
I won't play, follow the leader"

CJ moved on the couch, kicking her legs over the edge before jumping up on the couch.

"And I don't look like them, but I ain't worried about it,
I don't talk like them, but I ain't worried about it."

The girl pointed at the TV, referring to Peter and the Darlings as she sang. Her foot kicked a nearby pillow into Peyton's face. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"I know I'm a gem,
I ain't worried about it, I ain't worried about it
'Cause I'm a lady"

And at that statement, CJ jumped up and landed back down on the couch. She hit play on the TV, and Pey looked at her with a concerned look. "Really?" He questioned her, and she nodded before taking fists full of popcorn and shoving it into her mouth.

A few hours had passed as they continued to watch the movie. CJ had been absolutely captivated by this movie. But, a lot of things were off. This was definitely not the story that her father had told her.

"This isn't the story my father told me." CJ finally spoke up. But it wasn't because her father talked about Peter Pan in a not so loving way. The thing is, Pey agreed.

"Yeah definitely, they just changed some things around so it wouldn't scare the kids. Plus, it's all about perspective."

CJ looked at him, a question written along her face. "What do you mean?"

And as she asked this question, the movie ended. Presuming that her father was dead, which everyone knew he wasn't. But her attention was now grabbed by Pey.

"Let me show you." He stated, grabbing ahold of her hand and pulling her up of the couch.

CJ pulled her hand away from him, giving him a scowl as he smiled. But he continued forwards and CJ followed.

Peyton continued to walk down the steps, before turning back behind the house. There were tree vineyards, and the trees were about as high as Peyton was. He walked CJ over to them, before stopping in front of the trees. They were all aligned up in rows.

"Where do you think the path is?" He questioned her. But she wasn't sure what this boy was doing.

"Um, right there." She stated, pointing to the one right in front of them.

"Okay, now where's the path?" He stated, moving her over one more row. CJ was confused, it was just another path. She pointed again straight ahead of her.

Peyton moved into the vineyards, grabbing onto CJ's hand and pulling her forwards. This time, she let him only for a few seconds before pulling away. Pey looked back and smiled again, she rolled her eyes.

"Okay now stand here." He stated, grabbing ahold of her shoulders and moving her to the side. Now she was facing sideways of where she had originally been standing.

"Now where's the path?"

CJ laughed slightly before turning around. "Okay I get it I get it, there's multiple paths. What's your point?"

"You can choose any path, and there's multiple, it all just depends on perspective." He stated, "Like with you and the movie, your perspective is that Pan is the Villain because of what your dad has told you. And for those you know him, like the Indians, would view him as the hero."

"Oh." CJ stated, turning in a circle as she looked at the many different paths of the vineyards.

"So that's why I don't think villain kids are bad unlike everyone else. Everyone's perspective is that you guys are just like your parents. But my perspective is that, your perspectives may be different..."

CJ looked at him with glaring eyes. She knew what this boy was trying to do, and she didn't even know this boy. He was a Descendant from Neverland, and that was dumb enough.

"If you think I'm going to start talking all about things like that and feelings and ya da ya da ya da, you better go ahead and shut up right now before I slap you."

Pey raised his hands in defense, "Hey a guy can try right?" The boy mumbled as his little dog came running out to meet them. That dog seemed to follow him everywhere.

"But yeah, perspective is everything. Everyone thinks I'm exactly like my dad but, you don't see me flying through the air."

CJ stopped what she was doing, which was pulling some leaves off of a nearby tree. She turned her head, doing a dramatic hair whip as she did. The pirate girl was wide eyed as she stopped breathing for a moment, "And who is your father?"

Peyton took a few steps back, keeping his cool as he leaned against a dead tree. He was about to be as dead as this tree. "Peter Pan."

"WHAT?!" CJ shouted. No. Screamed.

OH DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THERE YA GO NOW YOU KNOW WHO LITTLE MISTER PERFECT IS

WOOT WOOT WATCH OUT CJ'S ABOUT TO HAVE A HARDCORE FREAK OUT RIGHT NOW Y'ALL

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE'S GONNA DO?

Link to the song is also in the comments ;)