ANNOUNCEMENT - CJ IN D2

here is a picture of the little blonde chica we theories to be CJ in D2, she's in purple so use your imaginations people ;)

picture above stolen from Descender13 thanks 🙏

There's multiple instances in Descendants 2, when Uma is talking to Gil you can see her watching them right in the background. And then when they go to start dancing, Harry put his hand on her back and leads her around the table. When everyone goes down on the ground except Harry and Uma, she's on the back up the table and doesn't go all the way down. Then when everyone gathers on the table, she's right next to Gil and Harry is above her. THEN when they walk away from the table he puts his hand on her shoulder and leads her again. And when Umas sword and Harry's hook collide, the little blond girl laughs right behind them on the table. And when Harry does his little rap, he says fish bait and grabs her face for a second. Then when they finish singing and Harry  puts his hat on, he turns towards her smiling. She's always near them, even when they have Ben tied up, she's in the back watching on a rope. Then when Harry says, "WELCOME!" She's right behind them too, laughing.

All the more reason we think that's CJ.

Anyways, I'll be putting the cast up soon for Sunsets ;)

update, found the actress thank you, but I just realized she has no hand so that might contradict our CJ theory lol