My Love - Part 2

Sammy smiled with his eyes closed, "Even though you wouldn't want me to call you adorable, you'd want me to say fierce or bad a** or something like that. But, you were completely adorable CJ Hook...if only I had stopped you that day, you'd still be here. And I wish you'd just tell me, how you felt. Cause, you were wearing my necklace! I remember that! But, I never got the chance for you to actually tell me why. I can hope though, that it was because you did like me. I guess...non of that really matters now."

The boy got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, grabbing a thing of beer from the fridge. He set it down on the counter, sighing as he did. Sammy watched it for a second, deciding if he wanted a drink or not. It was normal for everyone in Pirates Bay to have something once and a while, everyone did.

"I would have treated you like a Queen. Even better! I would have cared for you. I would have...died for you." Sammy hit the bottle as it crashed on to the wooden ground.

"I wish you were still alive! I would have taken your place in a heart beat. You deserved to live!"

Sammy put his hands in his hair, looking down. Of course he was feeling more than what he was saying. But to actually say everything he was feeling, he'd be screaming. So instead he simply spoke, like she was there, to help him feel a little less alone. Which he was. Completely alone.

"I miss you..." Sammy mumbled, still having his hands to his head as he looked down at the counter.

But soon enough, he felt hands grab ahold of his with love. They were smaller and rested nicely over his. And whoever it was, lifted Sammy's head to look him in the eyes. He wasn't exactly sure what was happening, or who it was, but everything just felt like a dream. A slow motion fairy tale.

Sammy Smee's heart raced, his mouth gaped open. He wasn't sure how this was possible as his eyes spotted the blond girl who was kneeling on the kitchen counter. The beautiful girl of Sammy's dream.

Was this a dream? Was it? Maybe he was seeing things? Imagining? But he hoped, that he wasn't.

Suddenly, a pair of lips came on to his, gently but with love. His eyes widened, but then closed, it felt right. Especially because the one who had kissed him, was CJ Hook.

"I missed you too."

The pups of the Big Bad Wolf are here ;) take a look at these beautiful creatures and know that Wesley Wolf will be a main character in Wild Things! Also, with Wynter and Winston, they've got some strands of hair that are in dreadlocks! They're all 17 and a tad bit animalistic, you're gonna love them all ;)