WAR - Part 3

"Thanks tiger girl." Damian stated, smirking at Scar as he grabbed something that looked like a scorched tail.

As soon as Dick hit the ground, he went over and lowered Cyn down as the rest went and began tearing apart the food.

"Okay. Damian it's a lion, not a tiger. And just because my name is Scar doesn't mean I'm Scar like the Lion. And not just because I'm a girl." Scar said, but it was so quiet that they could barely hear her. Vitani looked down to the ground, gulping as she grabbed a piece of turtle to munch on nervously.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Damian questioned, putting his hand to his ear and laughing along with a few others.

"Stop it." Mad stated, elbowing him in the side. The boy looked at the red haired girl, and chuckled.

Damian dropped his piece of turtle and pounced on Mad, throwing her to the floor. She punched him back, turning on her side as the two wrestled on the ground. The others ignored them as they acted like children, the ground was already stained with blood it didn't matter now.

"STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!" Grant shouted, but still he wouldn't dare interfere. The last time he broke up Havocs fighting, he almost lost an eye.

They continued eating until one of the two, Damian actual, got a bloody nose and backed down a bit. He stumbled away from Mad, and she lowered her fists, and gave him a nasty hair whip while turning back to her meal. "Go float yourself." She mumbled as she did.

To float something, would mean to tie somebody's hands and feet together and throw them into the ocean. Preferably, off the plank. In their gang float yourself was usually used as in insult or a threat. The way Mad had just used it, she basically just told Damian to go and kill himself.

"Warren, call Steven and Cass inside." Harriet stated, standing up on the table as she sat down near the food. Being above everybody. They weren't animals, but they sure acted like them.

The little boy ran over to the side, where a tube was sticking out of the wall. "GUYS! WE GOT FOOD!"

Soon enough, two people walked inside. Cassandra also known as Cass and Steven. They had been cleaning up the horse stalls outside.

The asian boy ran up to the table quickly, smelling something good. He tried to reach in and grab something, but Dick who was now at the table, slapped his hand away.

"Mine." He simply stated with his mouth full, sticking out his tongue full of food at Steven.

"Move." Cass came up from behind Steven, holding out her sword at the boy who was hogging the food.

Dick grunted and went to grab his sword, but Harriet shot him a nasty glance from her place above them all. He moved out of the way, letting them come to the table and eat with the rest.

Vitani reached in and grabbed some meat to keep for Cyn. And Jakko who was stupidly, still outside for some reason.

So there they all were, eating as soon the table was completely cleared of all the scraps. And it was much better than anything they'd get at any shack anywhere else, Vitani knew how to cook. She wouldn't save any for Wells though, she didn't like him.

But that was them, Harriet Hook's gang besides a few stragglers who weren't there at the moment. Harriet Hook, Warren, Eva Teynte, Grant Scourie, Madeline Medusa, Damian Salt the Second, Big Murph, Dick, Vitani, Scarlet, Ashby, Steven, and Cassandra Turely. Besides the ones sleeping, Cyn and Wells, and the dumb one outside, Jakko. Not to mention, the unmentioned Sammy Smee who hadn't been there in a while.

Dick looked over at Ashby and blew her a little kiss, he thought she was pretty and everyone knew he was an absolute play boy. Vitani who was a cross the way from him, slapped his face for looking at Ash the way that he did. Harriet chuckled as she snapped her fingers at Warren, he knew what she wanted and quickly went to go grab her some rum to drink.

As Vitani had slapped Dicks face, his eyes trailed over to where Cyn was sleeping. Or had been sleeping. The little twelve year old blond was no longer there. His heart raced as he looked around the place and up into the sky at the above levels. "Where's Cyn?" He questioned worriedly.

Eva and Harriet both moved from their places at the table, looking around. And Warren came back, handing Harriet her drink. She grabbed it and yanked on a rope, it pulled her up to the top level. And a sand bag came crashing down to the ground level. The pirate queen looked on each level as she went up and up and up, Cyn was no where to be found.

She came back to the ground, taking a drink as she grabbed her sword from her back. "She's gone."

"But how? We didn't-"

Suddenly, Jakko ran inside. He was terribly frightened and stumbled forwards, his ball in his hand.

"Captain!" Jakko shouted, even though Harriet was only a few feet from him. She looked at him irritated, placing her free hand on her hip with a sigh.

"What is it now?" She questioned him, rolling her eyes at the boys quivering.

"Probably saw a troll!" Cass joked, nudging Damian with her arm as he laughed along with her.

"OUTSIDE! YOUR- THERES- ITS-"

The rest laughed at him as Harriet stomped her foot on the ground, they all hushed up instantly. See, they were mostly her friends, her gang, but they knew who was in charge and they knew that if they stepped to Harriet, there would most certainly be consequences.

"Don't stutter! Speak up, boy!" Harriet stated, swinging her sword swiftly by her side.

Jakko gulped, "We have intruders, Captain!"

....

OKAY SO THERE'S A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE YOU ALL KNOW WHO IT IS, BUT WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE INTRUDER????

ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO CYN???

AND WHOSE YOUR FAVORITE HAVOC SO FAR??????