Anchored - Part 1

CJ's frail hands pushed up on the half broken window. Her legs moved quickly, and her crocodile skinned boots made no sound. The pirate girls hair moved back and forth as she flung her body inside of her room. Impressive really, her room was a good three stories up in the large house. She had always been good with ropes.

The girl was finally home, well she had been home for two days now. Wandering around, hiding things. But now, she was at home in Pirates Bay, and she had brought back a few little things with her. She had already hidden the Pixie Dust some place far away, for she knew that her brother would be raiding her room anytime soon. And if her father found out? Forget it.

CJ began to unpack her things from her red long coat. But this wasn't just any coat, it was one of her father's old coat. Of course, he had no idea that while on her little excursion she had 'found' it. And just in case, CJ had made a few minor adjustments to the way the coat fit her body. She wore it with a belt, and had made buttons. The pirate girl also made a cut down the coat, allowing her to have a low v neck, and her tan blouse underneath was visible. The sleeves were puffed slightly, and her long fingerless gloves were on, and the ends of the gloves were covering over the sleeves and went all the way up to her elbows.

The first thing she pulled out was a small crystal bird, something she had stolen on her journey. She placed it on her shelf with her many other nick-nacks, the self however was very dusty. Probably because her room had not been touched in six months.

The second thing she pulled out was a picture or accurately, a drawling. It was of her, just half of her face with a few feathers in her hair. An old, acquaintance, of hers back near Auradon had drawn it of her. And even though she wasn't very found of the person who drew the art, she was in love with this drawling of her. It was almost like a metaphor, you could only see a certain half of her but there was so much more to this beauty. So much unseen by the world, but soon, they would see. CJ took the picture, and stuck it up on her colorful paint splattered wall.

The next thing, she took off her neck. It was a necklace with a golden key on it. Oh how that key brought many adventures across the water. Now, it just held old memories. Besides, it looked good on CJ and her outfit. Still she laid it on her dresser, clearing the dust off as she went.

Now, the most important thing, even more important than the Pixie dust. Was her brand new sword. This couldn't just go anywhere, but CJ also couldn't just hide it away. The blonde looked around her room, trying to find the proper place to put it for now. She went and grabbed some duck tape from the nearby drawer. Taping the edges of her sword, she stuck it underneath her drawer.

Just then, her door flung open.

CJ gasped, reaching for the only weapon she had on her. Her all too famous hook. But in that instance, her father had barged into her bedroom. His gun was held swiftly in his hand as he pointed it at her.

"Well well well, the prodigal daughter returns..." The fearsome man stated, the smell of whisky and cigarette smoke filled CJ's room.

"Hello father."

okay here is the first part, I'm going to go back to writing more than 500 words but less than 1,000.

so question guys, what was your favorite part in descendants?

my favorite part was literally every time Harry Hook came on screen, but I absolutely lost it when he first saw Mal again and I also lost it when Jay threw his hook in the water, I was like OH DANG NO HE DIDN'T

second question, what was the funniest part in Descendants?

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN DOUG WAS ALL LIKE, "ARE YOU SEEING HAPPYS SON? CAUSE LET ME TELL YOU HE IS NOT AS HAPPY AS HIS FATHER! HES KINDA GOT A MEAN STREAK."

and reminder, if you answer these questions or one of these questions, you might get a shout out in the next chapter ;) 

also what do you think of CJ's new look, everything is spot on except she needs the Neverland map on her leggings and fingerless gloves. But it's sick as heck in my opinion