Sunsets - Part 1

It was after school, which had been a completely exhausting day. Everything was just the same as before, evil this and evil that, nothing was new and everything they taught seemed to be the same old stuff to CJ. Not only that, but everyone was coming up to CJ and asking her this and that. Usually she would give them a big long story about how she took down a sea monster or something. But honestly, she wasn't in the mood.

Plus, CJ wasn't the most popular in school. Of course, her siblings were the big villains on the campus but CJ was just the youngest Hook. The runt of the family, no crew or big groups of friends, or any friends at all. She was just there. So school, was not a very fun place for the pirate girl to be for six hours a day. Not only that, but her father's men were around all the time and more than usual. They weren't right next to CJ, but she'd spot them watching her out of the corner of her eye.

He had probably sent them to make sure she was doing what was told of her. Like a good little girl. Because she could break the rules, but not her father's rules. That would have consequences. And it would be much more than just swimming with the crocodiles.

Anyways. CJ ran home, throwing her raggedy bag with her books into a barrel in front of her dad's shop. She pulled her hair out from the pony tail, shaking her head as her long mangy hair flowed down her back. CJ had, had time to shower this morning for which she was grateful. Of course, it was cold water but she was glad she finally felt clean.

Her blue eyes looked up to the sign above the shop that read, Hooks Inlet and Shack. A familiar site in Pirates Bay, as she lived on the ship out back and the house above. And this place itself was her father's territory, Hooks Inlet. CJ ran inside, sighing as she did. Because for the rest of the day she would have to work at the shop until the sun went down. Then she'd be able to eat, and then go to bed. And that was all she was going to be doing for the rest of, who knows how long.

CJ looked around the shop and a smirk crept along her face. This shop, we she had grown up in, running around on the wooden floor boards and knocking things over with Harry as Harriet shouted at them, before their father shouted at Harriet for shouting at them and then he would shout at them himself. The system was complicated.

"CJ!" The blond girl heard someone shout, and behind the counter was good old Sammy Smee.

He had always been there, before CJ was even born he was there. Everyone called him, 'Little Sammy Smee' but he was no more than a year older than CJ. She looked at him with wide eyes and a smile, he had grown up. Apparently, someone can have a growth spurt in six months because Sammy Smee was completely different. He was tall, finally he had grown in to those large feet he always had.

Sammy leaped over the counter, he even had grown some muscles it seemed. "Sammy? Little Sammy Smee is that you?" She questioned, a smile coming on to her face...

so I decided that for this section of my story, Sunsets, I'm going to put up my favorite video edits of The Hooks up above!

in this one I've put, of course it's the Lodge, but just pretend it's on the Isle and yeah lol ;) it's also going to give y'all somewhat of an inside scoop of what's gonna happenish!!!!!!