Sunsets - Part 5

He shook his head yes, very proud of himself. The boy had brought her a Captains hat, it was black and gold with beautiful feathers on the back. CJ looked down at it with joy, she had, had hats before but never a Captains hat. But Sammy always knew her hearts desires.

CJ ran into the backroom where there was a make shift restroom. She opened the door, letting it bang into the wall where there was already a dent. The pirate girl placed it on her head, looking into the broken mirror with a smile. Her eyes widened, it was perfect.

"OH MY WICKEDNESS!" She shouted, turning around to the boy that had followed her and punching Sammy's arm.

"I was expecting more of a hug." Sammy laughed awkwardly, rubbing his shoulder where CJ had punched. She looked at him with a smirk, "Alright fine, but don't tell anyone!"

CJ ran up and reached her arms over his shoulders, standing on her tippy toes to be able to hug him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her as he smelt her hair. Sammy smiled, but the moment didn't last very long. CJ pulled away, turning back into the mirror and looking at herself with glee.

"Oh what was that?" She questioned to herself, "Oh yes, of course, I am the Captain!"

Sammy joined in, leaning down to her level as he smiled at her. "Captain Hook!" The boy played on with her, making CJ laughed.

She placed her hands on her hips and strutted back, kicking over the boxes in the backroom as she did. "Oh! Mr. Smee!" CJ shouted, jumping up on a few stacked boxes as she looked down at him. The girl grabbed the sword she had taken, it being held through her large black belt buckled around her hips. She pointed it towards him, a smile on her lips.

"Yes, Captain?" Sammy said, placing his knee on one of the boxes. He looked up at her, running a hand through his thick brown hair.

"All hands ahoy! Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! Savvy?" She shouted down at him, her accent thick on her tongue.

"Aye aye, Captain!" Sammy smiled, jumping up on more boxes as he slipped, falling down as boxes fell on top of him.

CJ gasped, the whole wall of boxes falling down on to him. She began to laugh, putting her sword back to her side as she waited for him to get up. But he didn't.

"Ya sure are clumsy, Smee!" CJ laughed, jumping down off the boxes as she looked to where he had been. Instead, there was just a bunch of boxes. She couldn't even see him.

"Sammy?" She questioned. But still there was no response. "Sammy!" The pirate girl shouted, concerned.

CJ threw herself on to her knees as she began to dig through the boxes, lifting the heavy ones off of him. She finally found him, and he wasn't moving...

ps, the video above has two different clips, so just watch the first one ;)

Question: What do you guys think of Sammy and CJ's relationship so far?

^ CJ's hat