Anchored - Part 7

"Agh!" CJ shouted before her breath was cut from her lungs, and her hand crushed under the heel of her sisters boots.

"Before you go starting trouble, why don't you take a long look at who you are quarreling with, little one." Harriet spat, literally. Her sister looked up at her for a moment, and with her bloody hand she pushed back against the boot choking her. But it was no use, she couldn't breath. CJ gave up, and her sister let her suffocate a little longer before removing her foot from her sisters neck.

"I presume I will be seeing you tomorrow at sunrise?" Harriet questioned, placing her sword back behind her. She crossed her arms across her chest while looking at her younger sister.

"Yes." CJ stated, looking her sister in the eyes as she spoke but then looked away.

Harriet reached down her hand to help her little sister up. CJ ignored her sisters hand and instead got up on her own. She looked at her older sister, gulping. CJ swore that sometimes she could be even more intimidating then their father. Now Harriet had taken somewhat of a mothering act over them, but sometimes she pushed her and her brother a little too hard. But right now, Harriet was mainly just angry at her younger sister. She was mad about her leaving and leaving them there, just like everyone else would be. But Harriet wasn't just anyone else, they were sisters. Of course, they didn't have the most loving relationship but still.

"Don't be late." Harriet stated, pushing her sister's head to the side as she walked past her. She reached over to the edge of the ship as she walked, grabbing her captains hat and placing it on her head with flare.

"Welcome home, sister!"

The girl threw on her jacket over her wet red dress. Walking off of the boat and on to the dock. Leaving her sister alone, cold, and wet, a familiar feeling for CJ.

....

The next morning was an early rise. CJ had decided to sleep on the noisy Jolly Roger than the house above the store, since her father was still boiling and was inside.

The sound of ticking around three in the morning woke her right up. She didn't like clocks, even if they didn't tick. Some things were just hereditary. CJ sprang up, forgetting that her bed on the ship was basically like a hammock. The blond girl fell, hitting the rocking wooden floor board beneath her.

"Ouch." She murmured, looking up to see Harry standing above her. He was different, he looked the same but his essence was different.

"Tick tock, fish bait." He smirked, his small clock was hanging down from his hook. Harry knew how much clocks annoyed his sister.

"Back already?" CJ questioned, jumping up in her now dry clothes. The clothes she had been wearing for a good six months.

"Ye." Harry stated, "And unless ya want to go swimming with the crocs again, ya might wanna get going."

Apparently he knew, somebody on the crew might have told him. Or maybe he actually had a conversation with their father. But, he was up early too for some reason. She didn't understand why, but perhaps he had gotten up just to make sure she would be awake. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't want to see his sister eaten by a crocodile.

CJ walked over towards him, her hair being wild and crazy from the night sleep before. Harry started walking towards the door, the ship rocking back and forth. He ran his gloved hand to CJ's head as he pulled her head back by her hair and laughed, heading out of the room.

"Harry! Ya know I'm rotten when I first wake up!" She shouted at him, being irritated that he touched her hair.

"Ya are always rotten!" The pirate boy shouted back, her door slamming shut.

CJ smiled, where she came from that was a compliment. She decided that her little swim last night would suffice as a bath. And that her clothes that she wore were dry enough to walk around in.

The girl went to the broken mirror and brushed her hair back, the braided hair morphing into her tied back hair. She reached to the small dresser and grabbed the red coat, making sure her hook was secure on her belt around her hip. CJ took a quick look at herself, spinning around as she did. But then she went to the door, put on her crocodile skinned boots and exiting. The pirate girl could already hear the people begin to wake up on the boat, getting to work.

CJ ran up the stairs, and then another set of stairs to reach the deck. She looked across as she saw the men that threw her into the water last night. The wicked girl walked over to them, holding out her hand as she did.

"Sword. Now." CJ demanded that they give her one of their swords...

hey everyone, so the above picture is what I'd picture Harriet's outfit to be like except, underneath she'd have a red dress and her coat would be black everywhere. but the hat this chicas got on is A-okay, perfect!

So for everyone who votes for this chapter, one of you will receive a shout out at the end of a chapter tomorrow ;)