Sunsets - Part 10

Harry skipped along the dirt covered cement ground, passing people who sneered and cowered from him. All the while, he laughed and growled at them, boy did he love his power. The Hook boy quickly made his way back to the Inlet, going aboard his father's ship as he went to look for something.

But suddenly, he heard a long and loud scream. Usually, this was music to his ears but not this time. It was his little sister who was the one screaming, and it did not sound like something good.

Harry grabbed a nearby rope, swinging over the dangerous waters and on to the docks. His heart raced as he ran up the small inclined stairs and to the shop where he had heard her screaming. The boy ran through the back door, seeing the boxes all over the place, more than usual. He grunted, and jumped over the many boxes, pushing through the swinging doors in to the front.

CJ was simply leaning her back on the wall, her being up high on the counter. She smirked, looking at him as he sighed annoyed. "Hiya!" The pirate girl mocked her brother. "How many times are ya gonna fall for that?"

Harry laughed softly, walking over towards CJ and hooking his hook onto the wall. "How many times are ya gonna scream like a damsel in distress?"

CJ folded her arms across her chest, a pout on her face. Harry smirked and copied her, "Aw, is the baby sad?" He stated, mocking her back.

"I need your help." CJ stated, skipping the witty banter and going right to what she wanted from him.

"Ah." Harry smiled, "And why should I help you? Hmm?"

CJ raised her eyebrows, thinking to herself for a moment. "Cause you'll have to satisfaction of knowing you helped your little sister?"

Harry laughed loudly, shaking his head. CJ knew it would take more than that, but it was worth a shot. She jumped down on the backside of the table, grabbing the hat underneath it and placing it on her head. Harry's eyes widened. "Does father know ya have that?"

CJ grinned and stuck her hook into the wall next to Harry's. "No. And nobody is gonna tell him." She threatened, gritting her teeth together.

"Listen." Harry started, "As much as I'd love to take turns blabbing back and forth about this and that, I've got things that need to already be done. I don't have time for this."

Something was wrong, Harry wasn't being himself. Well, he was himself but something was off. Something was, troubling him. The older boy went to leave out the back, but as he reached up for his hook, CJ had different plans. She grabbed ahold of his hand, going down to the other side of his body and quickly turning him around. Now he was facing away from his hook, but, CJ had fishing line and wrapped around the post in the middle of the room and around his hand. In a blink of an eye, he was trapped...

That little pirate.

So in the previous chapter, I forgot to let everyone know that KrysBabdon gave me the idea of Harry constantly ripping the sleeves off of his coats to show off his muscles, makes perfect sense to me! LOL

Another shout out to Descender13 for guessing who Vitani is the daughter of, first! 👏👏👏

Video above, CJ manipulating people to do what she wants yet again.