Sunsets - Part 4

CJ smiled brightly, her eyes glistening as she beamed. It must have been her unknown mom that named her, right? Because her father didn't have a heart big enough to give CJ a beautiful name like that. Well, her whole life she thought it was boring and stupid compared to her siblings whose names were based off of the Hook throne. But now, she was thinking that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't so bad.

"OH I FORGOT!" Sammy suddenly yelled, letting go of her hand and spinning around in a circle with excitement. "I have something for you! Yeah! I drew up something and had my dad make it! You're gonna love it! Hold on, I'll be right back!"

And with that the boy ran out of the shop, "What is it?!" CJ shouted after him, but he was probably already half way down to the docks. He didn't live far away, he'd be back in a few minutes with whatever it was.

As Sammy went out, someone else quickly came in. CJ didn't know who it was, but she didn't care. "Sorry we're closed." She spat, not wanting to deal with anyone.

"But ya sign says-" The man mumbled, pointing to the sign in the window that said open.

"Do I look like I care what the sign says?" CJ questioned, a pissed off expression upon her face. The man spat on to the ground, grunting as he turned around and walked out.

CJ jumped off of the counter, and walked over to the broken window. She flipped the sign around, saying they were now closed instead of open. She then walked over to a few paintings on the walls. They were of ships in the ocean, the waves wild as the wind seemed to tear through the sails. She remembered looking up at those pictures every day when she was younger, and oh how her mind would wander to the adventures those crew members must have had.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!" Sammy shouted, he stumbled into the store. His boots slipped across the wooden floor boards, they must have gotten wet from the waves that crashed against the docks outside.

CJ jumped, being startled a bit as she turned around to look at him. He was holding something behind his back, a smile wider than the island itself was on his face. "This better be good." The pirate girl mumbled.

Sammy smiled, "Close your eyes!"

CJ looked at him for a moment. Did he really expect her to close her eyes? That's how people got mugged in this town. And Sammy knew that, "C'mon CJ, trust me!" The boy whined.

The girl rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest. She closed her eyes and waited for him to say she could open them. But suddenly, she felt something being laid down on to her head.

Before Sammy could talk, she opened her eyes and took the hat off of her head. She covered her mouth with one hand, happiness written all over her face. "SAMMY YOU DIDN'T!"

I mean it's pretty obvious what it is, BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS EXACTLY?????