Sunsets - Part 2

The boy ran up to her, embracing her in a hug as she was taken back. CJ looked at him while pulling away, with a stern face. "Oh right! Sorry! Sorry! No hugging, got it!"

Sammy smiled brightly, grabbing on to her shoulders with glee. She looked up at him with a smile, it was just contagious. Now Sammy wasn't as villainous as them, having a dad who actually raised him with moderate kindness.

"Oh my wickedness! Look at you!" He kept the conversation going, following her as she moved towards the counter.

"Look at me? Look at you!" CJ laughed, turning around and looking at him. She reached up her hands and played with his hair that had grown out.

"Yeah! It took me like sixteen years to finally grow in to my feet!" Sammy stated, smiling happily. "And you! You look like, well tbh, you kinda look like a hotter version of your dad."

"Aw thank you!" CJ smiled, walking around to the cash register and opening it. Her eyes lit up as she counted the money within it. "Wait are ya saying I look like a dude?"

Sammy's eyes widened as he leaned over the counter, "No! No! No! No! No! Not at all! Please don't hit me! I was just trying to say-"

CJ laughed, just like her brother would. Putting the money back into the cash register, but she took a few bucks out and went to slip them into her pocket. But, she noticed a man outside of the window watching. It was one of her father's crew members, so she sighed and rolled her eyes, putting the money back. She then stopped Sammy from his mumbling. "Sammy, I'm just messing with you!"

"Oh haha, I knew that." Sammy stated, looking at CJ as she fiddled with things behind the desk. His dark gray eyes looked at CJ with such love, he was just always happy it seemed. And his happiness was contagious.

"So um, I've been covering for you here. It was actually Harriet's idea, but I guess now that you're back I don't need to be here." He stated, but CJ was quiet as she nodded. The girl was pulling some fishing line through the small hook in her hands.

Sammy bit his lip and tried to get her attention more. "Unless you need my help here?" He smiled, trying to spend more time with the young girl.

"Nah I'm good." She said, before an idea popped into her head. Well maybe she'd be able to get Sammy to do all her hard work for her, it would make these days less miserable that's for sure.

"Oh okay-" He said, a frown appearing on his face as his eyes dimmed.

"Actually!" CJ started, "I probably could use your help, but I'd hate to take your time away from Harriet and your crew, doesn't she need her first mate?"

Sammy's eyes lit up with his smile, he leaned over and folded his hands on the counter in front of them. He leaned over, him being close to CJ as he talked. "She's been doing fine so far, I'm sure a few more days won't hurt right, mate?"

He smiled widely, jumping back over the counter as CJ moved out of his way. "Mad! So, what trouble are we gonna get into first?" Sammy bumped his body into CJ's playfully as she laughed, closing the register.

"Sorry Sammy, no trouble for me right now. I'm already in enough trouble as it is." CJ stated, looking at him with a disappointed look.

"Hey while we're talking, can ya go ahead and re-stalk the shelves for me?" She leaned down, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes and blinked innocently. He didn't seem to think anything of it, and quickly ran into the back room. When he reappeared, he was carrying a big box that he carried over to some shelves. Quickly, he began to put things out on the shelf...

GUYS THIS VIDEO IS WHAT I WOULD IMAGINE HARRIET HOOKS CREW TO BE LIKE! She's got people of all ages in her crew, if you make the cut, no matter what age, you get to be in her group. So they've got like people from age ten to age whatever in their gang! And in the video, when that things burning, that's important in the future. VERY IMPORTANT! I use some things from fan made videos to use in my stories, so all these people here in this video are my face claims for people in her crew. Besides Sammy, but to be honest she kinda just keeps him around cause he's like family

Also shout out to pineapplepepperoni !!!!!!!