bill benbrough || please, believe me

Bill laid on your couch as you fixed up his wounds. His head was bleeding, legs scuffed and bruised and a large blood stain on the stomach of his shirt.

"What were you thinking?!"

"I-I was gonna fff-find Georgie."

You sighed deeply as you moved your hand to his head, moving his brown hair away from his forehead.

"Bill, you won't find him. He's gone baby."

He stood from the couch quickly and started to pace back and forwards.

"No..."

"I know you don't want to believe it but it's reality-"

Your boyfriend stood in front of you, you could see the tears on his red cheeks.

"N-no! Ddd-don't say t-that! I can t-take it ffff-from e-everybody else, b-but not from you."

You start to tear up at the sight of your boyfriend crying uncontrollably.

"I miss Georgie as well. You're not the only one hurting-"

"Then b-believe me! Believe mm-me w-when I s-say I saw G-Georgie! T-tell me I'm n-not crazy!"

Your tears fell down your face as he paced the room.

"It's summer. We should be-"

If I hear s-someone say I-it's summer o-one more ffff-fucking time..."

A sob escaped your lips as the image of pennywise holding a dead Bill filled your head.

"I saw it too Bill."

He stopped pacing.

"W-what did y-you see?"

"I-I saw the clown, with your body...and you weren't moving and-"

You broke down in tears as Bill held you in his arms and kissed the top of your head.

"He t-took my b-brother, he m-made my best ff-friend break h-his a-arm, m-made my b-beautiful g-girlfriend cry and n-now," he cupped your face in his hands and kissed your lips sweetly, "I'm g-gonna go k-kill this ffff-fucking  clown."

(I want Bill to be my boyfriend. Only in my dreams though.)