Mike Wheeler || be alright.

I know you love her but it's over mate

Inspiration: Shameless - Ian and Mickey

It all happened so fast. One minute they were standing there, hands wrapped around each other. The next, the police officers surrounded them. But they only wanted Mike. It was a fight, a full out brawl. Y/N screaming at the officers that tried to hold her back. Mike fighting against them to get to Y/N. It was true that Mike had done some bad things in the past, some illegal things, but it wasn't his time. Not yet. Mike laid on his stomach against the hardwood staircase, fighting against the restraints making their way around his wrists, while having to listen to his girlfriend's cries for the officers to let him go.

"Please! Please he didn't do anything! He didn't do anything!" she sobbed while being held by an officer. She had tried everything Mike told her to do when somebody grabs her. Punch, kick, scream, scratch, bite. No of that was working. But they were military officers after all. They lifted Mike off the ground with the handcuffs around his wrists and directed him to the door. He turned his back to the door and yelled out at Y/N, the husky voice of his leaving a trail in the house.

"I'll come back baby! I'm gonna see you soon! Real soon baby! I promise I will get to you! I promise!"

(sorry this is so bad <3 )