Stanley Uris || ghost of you.

Trigger warning: suicide

(just a reminder to my readers that help is available to them if needed. Please call the suicide hotline or talk to somebody about any worries you may have with someone you know. I love you guys so much <3 )

Dancing through our house with the ghost of you...

The bath water was filled to the top, no bubbles, no colour, and no happiness. They always used to take baths together. And Y/N filled it with all those things listed. It was cold, the water had been sitting for a long time. And so has Stanley, sitting with all his clothes sucking to his body. The curls on top of his head were damp at flattening down onto his head. He could still remember her smile. That toothy grin that held trouble and innocence. It had been only a year since the clown had haunted the losers club and a year since Y/N's death. Stanley was still grieving and had had enough. Reaching for the razor blade along the side of the bath, he cut long strip into his arms. Over and over again till it was completely covered. He's mind was already going. But, the strangest thing in that moment of death, a few minutes before blanking out completely, Stanley Uris smiled. For the first time in a year, that frown he held turned upside down into a toothy grin, similar to her's. And in that moment, he was already too far gone to be saved.

"I'll see you soon princess."