Jonathan Byers || slow hands.

I wanna be alone, alone with you, does that make sense?

It was common for the Byer's household to be filled with music, as both of the boy's loved it. So did Y/N L/N, Jonathan's girlfriend of two years. She danced to the music of the Clash, without noticing the older boy's stare holding onto her. This boy had fallen hard, harder than possible. Will drew beside his brother on the bed, not even looking up at the teenager dancing. But he did notice something and slightly giggled.

"What are you giggling at?" Jonathan questioned, eyebrows furrowed and looking at his brother. He hadn't yet finished that 'zombie boy' drawing.

"You have a boner," without hesitation, without a laugh. Just straight out there.

"Shit," Jonathan muttered underneath his breath.

Jonathan hadn't even noticed before hand. He covered it with both hands while his face turned red with embarrassment. Jonathan had never felt so embarrassed.

"Will."

"Yeah?"

He tried to make it sound less harsh. But there was only one way to put it, "get out."

"What? Why? That's a bit-" then it clicked, "ohhhhhh! Okay yep I'm going."

Soon enough the click of the door was Jonathan's alarm to the fact that they were alone and that he needed her. A lot. Slowly, he walked behind her as she continued dancing and singing like she was in her own little world. He was almost close enough to touch. He rested a hand on her waist and another on the other side, spinning her before gently placing his lips directly on her's. It went slowly, melting into each other. Till pulling away for a breath of the cold air.

"Let me do something that shuts you up."