Mike Wheeler || push comes a shove.

Now I wish we never met, cause you're too hard to forget

"I'm not prostituting my sister!"

"But it's for a good cause!"
The boys stood in a straight line in front of Keith, a teenage employ of the arcade who looked like a huge nerd. To give the boys information of a person called 'Mad Max', Keith wanted a date with Mike Wheeler's sister, Nancy Wheeler.

"But what about Y/N?-" Will spoke up before receiving a death glare from the Wheeler boy.

Y/N was Eleven's sister, or number 013 at the lab. After last years events, of Will and the upside down and the two girls with the amazing abilities, Mike called for Y/N every night on his walkie talkie, just praying to hear something, anything.

"Who's Y/N? Another one of your nerd friends?" Keith chuckled at his own come back while popping another chip into his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Keith," Mike's words like venom as he took a step forward, "otherwise I'm gonna shove those chips right up your a-"

"Mike calm down," Dustin stood in between the two, hands against Mike's chest to gently push him back.

"Don't. Say. That. Again," his glare was still on the older boy.

Mike Wheeler never liked to hear her name, he just wanted her to be there to make sure she was okay. That she was still alive.