Richie Tozier || six feet under

How can you die carelessly?

"What's weird is you being in love with a fucking dead girl!!"
"Cause I can't stop fucking thinking about her!!"
Two best friends at each other's throats. Richie Tozier had yet not moved on, hibernating inside of his messy, disgusting room. Records and records piled up atop of each other with clothing and dishes everywhere. Yep, Richie was a mess. And all because a year ago, down in the dirty sewers of Derry Maine, Y/N L/N died at the hands of Pennywise.
"You will die if you stay like this!" Eddie was shoved into the problem, nobody else wanting to see how much Richie had changed.
"I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!" his hands scrunched in his hair before shaking his hands around. He truly was," I'M TURNING INTO A MONSTER!" Eddie was scared, wide eyed and jaw open, "I'M THE MONSTER PARENTS TELL THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT AT NIGHT!!" he had finally snapped, "AM I EDDIE?!" Eddie couldn't speak, shocked at what his best friend had turned into, "TELL ME!!"
Eddie jumped at his sudden shouting and backed away as the messy boy grew closer.
"You are not Richie Tozier."
Eddie was scared, terrified at the boy standing in front of him.
"Now get out before I beat you to a pulp," Richie spoke through gritted teeth, like he was ready to kill.
For Y/N, he would.

(I was imagining how scary Richie would be in this situation and I scared myself. Oops <3 )