Richie Tozier || ring.

You don't hit my line no more

You don't hit my line no more. You don't make it ring ring ring ring.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

Please leave a message after the tone.

"...there is no real point and calling this number anymore...I know for a fact you won't answer...god sake they just lowered you into a hole this morning...but....there's comfort in it, ya know?...like maybe...maybe you will pick up...tell me that you're fine...say 'Richie Tozier you stupid idiot'...but I know that that dream will never come true now...because you're really gone....my queen is gone...my future is buried...and I don't know what to do now Y/N....I can't stay home....my parents...I don't know what they'll do to me...Henry is still trying to kill us after the rock war...but the worst part is...I'll never have my partner in crime anymore....I'm g-g-gonna miss yo-you so much bubba...oh my god I'm starting to sound like Bill...just a blubbering idiot hey?...but that's what I'm gonna be called for a few years after what's happened to you...I don't think I'll even be able to go to school...hey! There's another excuse for missing school...but this time I won't be able to dance around my bedroom with you, listening to my vinyls that you got me for Christmas...cause you're really gone........I love you so much Y/N L/N...sweet dreams bubba..."

*hangs up*

(a sad imagine was requested by 1800-GRUNGEY <3 )