alex standall || thinking out loud

When the world seems so cruel, I promise you will see, that I will be your remedy

Y/N didn't even jump in the slightest when arms wrapped around her in a comforting hug. She knew those were the familiar arms and warmth of her boyfriend.

"What are you still doing up at one o'clock in the morning?" Alex's voice was still rough, clearly just waking up.

"I'm just thinking," she sat at the end of the family dining table, nothing in front of her. Alone.

"What are you thinking about?" he hobbled over to a chair, pulling it close to her so he could hold her hands like he always does.

"Do you really want to go back to school tomorrow?" Alex let out a sigh, "people will talk about what happened and why you did it and-"

She cut herself off, ripping her hands from his and covering her tear filled eyes. That memory. The memory of seeing Alex in the ambulance with a hole in his head. She could never get rid of that image. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled into his chest, arms wrapping around her tightly. And Y/N cried, she cried as the silent tears fell from Alex's cheeks. And all he could think was, 'why did you do that you fucking idiot?'

(this was a request from @kindakayo ! Sorry this took so long and it is so bad! I'm sorry but thank you for requesting lovely! <3 )