Stan Uris || bird

The sky above us was so clear and blue. Nothing like you would ever see in old Derry. My back was against Stan's chest as we sat at the Quarry, admiring our surroundings. The silence was filled by birds happily chirping happily, something like out of your normal romantic movies, only we had just killed a demonic clown. Stan's head was still wrapped in the bandage and the cuts slightly showed through. Without warning, I stood from my spot and started to unbutton my dress. His facial expression was bafflement mixed with shock.  

"What are you doing?" he asked.

As I stepped out of my dress that fell to the rocky floor, revealing my underwear and bra, I sat next to Stan.

"Well, we're at the Quarry, so why not go for a swim," I kissed his lips gently, "you can join me if you wanted to."

Before another word was spoken, I ran and jumped off the rocking cliff with a giggle and a smile. In no time, Stan jumped in with a scream, making me break out in laughter. He swam to me with wet curls and placed his hands on my hips as I placed my arms around his neck. Our smiles turned  to looks of love. I closed the gap quickly, our lips connecting like they didn't want to let go. While we held onto the moment, from the top of the cliff, was the voice of none-other than the trashmouth himself, Richie Tozier.

"Use protection Stanley!!" he yelled down to us. 

With our kiss still holding on, Stan raised one of his hands, and gave Richie the bird.