Stanley Uris || bury a friend.

When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

Inspiration: goosebumps (movie)

They had done it. The demon named Pennywise the dancing clown had been defeated, for now of course, and all the children he had gathered down in the Derry sewers began to fall down like rain. But the one thing that could also disappear along with the monster, was the one thing Stanley Uris cared about most. A girl that was a ghost. Y/N.

"Stan..."

He turned to see her feet disappearing, starting as the first thing to disappear. But she still held that smile that made the tears in her eyes invisible to most.

"No no no no no this can't be happening," arms wrapped around her tightly. Stan hung on tightly to his little bit of happiness left, "please please don't leave me," tears fell from his eyes, but instead of falling onto a person's shoulder, they fell through onto a concrete floor, "if I hold onto you tight enough, maybe you won't-"

"Stan," her slowly disappearing hands cupped his flushed cheeks, "you have to let me go."

"But-"

Her finger pressed against his soft lips, and her smile twisted upon her own lips, "and just know I'll always be with you Stan," more tears fell as her waist began to disappear, "and no matter if I'm with you or I'm just speaks of dust in the air, I'll always and forever love my Jewish boy," her smile was still infectious with her torso beginning to disappear, even Stanley smiled a weak smile, "so...let me go?"

Lips collided together with the little bit of body that she had left. He hung onto the kiss, until her lips had turned like the rest of her body. Dust particles. And the only thing Stanley Uris wanted to do was turn into what his girl had just done in front of him, turn to dust and disappear forever.

(sorry this is so bad <3 )