Richie Tozier || tease (part 1)

As the losers emptied the content of their school bags into the bins,  Richie had his eyes on a girl walking towards them, Y/N L/N, the only person that flirted with Richard as much as he flirted with her. She stood in front of the group with her hands in her jacket pockets. Even if it was close to thirty-five degrees, Y/N refused to take it off.

"Hey losers," she spoke.

"Hey Y/N," they responded, apart from Richie, who was looking her up and down, taking in ever inch of them.

"Hey hot stuff," he spoke adjusting his giant glasses.

"Hey trashmouth, looking good."

"And you're looking hotter than ever."

As the two flirted with one another, the other's walked away, slightly disgusted. Richie pulled her closer to him by her waist, making a gasp escape her lips.

"Going down to the quarry tomorrow hotty. Wanna come so I can see you in nothing but your underwear and bra?"

"And so I can see you in nothing but your whitey-tighties?" she replied.

They leaned in closer, till their lips were just centimetres apart. She smirked to herself. Then, pulled away before walking past the smiling boy. Richie turned to watch the girl walk away, mainly staring at her ass.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes, hot stuff?!" he yelled after her.

"You know it trashmouth...

And don't get too excited if you know what I mean!"

Miss Rabbit <3