Richie tozier || video game lover part 2.

Her back was pressed to the screen of the video game Richie would play none stop. But that wasn't the thing he had his hands on right now. His lips were still attacking hers after hours of doing so. They weren't even tired. She pulled away to examine his face. She could just stare at him for hours. His brown eyes no longer covered with coke bottle lenses as they had been thrown somewhere else and a Hawaiian shirt to tie it together but had been lost along with other clothing items. And Richie stared at her. Her beautiful colored hair hanging over her colourful eyes that stared deep in love with him. Richie's hands still held onto her waist as they had been before and her hands were curled into the boy's black curls. They were once tamed. Not after some time spent with Y/N.

"Run away with me."

Richie blurted out. He wasn't joking now, the serious look on his face showed it. Y/N's eyes were wide and her mouth agape. She didn't know what to say.

"Let's leave Derry. Forget about everyone else. It'll just be you and me."

"Richie what about our friends? Our families?-"

"They don't care about us Y/N. You know this. Look at the bruises that cover you for god sake. All because of your drunken so called father."

She looked down at the ring on her finger and twirled it. She had got it from the boy that stood in front of her as a gift. The only gift she got for her birthday. She tilted her head back up to the boy and nodded, causing a smile to grow on his face.

"Let's do it."

His lips once again clashed on to hers once again and moved in sync, pulling away only to be close enough to her lips to mumble into them.

"My runaway baby."

Miss Rabbit <3