Loki Laufeyson || warriors.

(Just a reminder that my Bill Denbrough book is out...please go read it <3 )

Here we are don't turn away now, we are the warriors that built this town

"What? Scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

The loud crash followed by another didn't cause frowns to everyone's face. Loki devilishly smiled towards the ceiling of the SHIELD plane.

"What the hell is that?" Tony Stark finally somewhat spoke in fear.

Loki's eyes shifted to the once metal man, "that, petty human, is who I call my goddess," a crack of loud thunder shook the plane, "oh and my brother."

The back of the plane opened to the sky while Tony Stark suited up yet again. That was till Thor, the god of thunder crashed in, followed by a woman, with decoratively dressed robes covering her and H/C flowing down to her chest. And of course a set of glorious wings growing out of her shoulder blades. Y/N L/N, the goddess of revenge.

It was a calming walking pace to her god's front, "hello gorgeous," that was met with a heavy slap across the face, "nice to see you as well my dear."
While pulling him out of his seat, Y/N caused the chains holding him down to break. The two didn't even notice the effort that Thor was going through to keep the Avengers back.

"We are taking you back to Asgard, you hear me?!" the anger in Y/N's tone was harsh and brutal. Her sharp nails dug into his pale throat and kept growing deeper into the skin. But a smile still laid upon Loki's face, "what is so fun to you now?!"

"Oh my dear I mean no insult, it's just that you are so divine when you are angry," he roughly pulled Y/N closer by her robe covered waist, "and I wouldn't choke me darling. That's my job in the bedroom with you bowing for me...naked."

(okay...I know this is trash...but I got inspired by a Instagram edit...leave me alone...and yes I am doing some request...I'm getting there...slowly <3 )