Richie Tozier || bad angel

Strip clubs and Richie's girlfriend? They don't go well together

Inspiration: Ian and Mickey - Shameless (again)

To begin with, Richie was fine with it. She was just a dancer, and she was doing it to earn money for the both of them. But the men surrounding her, their glaring eyes on all her spots and curves, it didn't sit well with Richie. That's why he was there every night, to make sure nothing bad happened to his girl. He sipped on his beer and leaned against the cold metal on his arms, watching upon his girl once again, yet another night. The men around her whistled and shouted, making Richie's grip on the glass harden. He trusted her, he trusted her dearly. He just didn't trust those animals looking at her like a piece of meat. As Y/N lowered herself down near the men, cash flying everywhere, one of the men, older and bigger in size, grabbed hold of her hips, trying to put the note into her lingerie. Richie was there in a flash, shoving him backwards before his whole hand was down her pants.

"Touch any part of her and I'll break your fucking teeth in."

He said it so calmly, but Y/N knew that inside he was fuming.

"What am I gonna do now then?" the older man seemed more threatening to the younger, skinner boy in front of him, "she gave me blue balls."

And with one swift movement, Richie kneed him hard into his groin, making him double over and hit the floor.

"Now they're black and blue balls," he held his hand up to his girl, and Y/N gladly taking it. Her steps echoed in the now quiet crowd as they walked through the people, Richie taking off his leather jacket to cover up Y/N's half naked body, "nobody touches my queen and gets away with it."