Quigley Quagmire request || the icy slopes.

Very lovely indeed

Very lovely indeed.

It would be too dangerous for young teens to climb, but the oldest Baudelaire insisted. The Quagmire triplet looked up the slope while Violet started to climb with the help of ruble from the burnt VFD base. He didn't want to do this, he just wanted to find his siblings and live with his girlfriend. A normal life, like any other kid. But no, he had to be thrown into danger. He took a deep breath, eyes become level and looking at the icy substance he had to climb, but was stopped by the call of his name.

"Quigley wait!"

He turned to see his girlfriend, Y/N L/N, running towards him, a look of stress upon her face.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" his arms wrapped around her tightly and brought her closer and held her tightly.

"I asked Klaus about the possibilities of you falling and he said that...he said that it could be up to a seventy percent chance that you could."
He hushed her, stopped her from crying. If she cried, he cried.

"Well Klaus is wrong," his hands rested on either one of Y/N's shoulders, "do you know why he's wrong?"

Y/N sniffled, rubbing her nose, "why?"

"Because I have to come back to my girlfriend at the end of the day," he smiled warmly at her, a smile soon reflecting upon her face as well, "now can I have a kiss baby?"
"Of course you can."
The two children were never the best at kissing, being each other's first kiss, but their kisses showed many things. Safety, comfort, passion. But mainly love.

(I'm sorry this is so bad. And also I'm sorry lovelies but I'm not going to be on till maybe Friday/Saturday as I am going on a school camp and I won't be able to take my phone. Shit I know but I don't want to fail this class. Love you lovelies! I might update again later tonight for you guys! <3 )