Richie Tozier & Mike Wheeler || brother

If you loved me, why'd you leave me?

The ambulances, the police cars, even the reporters surrounded the Hawkins school. After the events of the upside down and the gate, Mike Wheeler felt numb. He had lost his first love to a monster from another dimension. Ha what a great first heartbreak story.

"Mike!"

He could hear the calls of his name but he continued to stare at the concrete ground from the back of the ambulance.

"Mike!"

The calls came clearer to him as the calls from his twin brother Richie.

"Richie?" he looked slightly around the corner of the ambulance, seeing his brother running towards him. The two had never been very affectionate towards each other, but Richie pulled his brother into a tight hug, both sobbing into each others shoulders. The blanket atop of Mike's shoulders fell to the ground as he gripped onto his brother like he was dying. And inside, it felt like he was. They both can hear the calls from their mother, but continued to stay put. Until Mike finally lifted his head to look at his brother.

"Where's Y/N?" the tears glistened on his red cheeks.

And Richie's glasses enlarged the teardrops falling from his eyes at the mention of their best friend's name.

"She's gone Mike," Richie's voice was broken and shaky all at once.

But Mike, he felt like he wanted to die right there and then. He collapsed back into his brother's arms and cried more. And Richie held him tighter, if it was even possible.

"She's somewhere else now," Richie whispered to Mike, "she's safer now."

The broken hearted brothers stood in the carnage of the supernatural world and held each other like they were gonna be lost forever.