Eddie Kaspbrak || care to dance?

The room was small, but they held each other close as they span around in circles

The room was small, but they held each other close as they span around in circles. Neither of them knew how to dance properly. Yet they still continued to practise for the middle school dance.
"Eddie stop stepping on my feet!"
"I'm sorry," he let go of her hands and plopped onto the bed. He was angry at himself.
"Eddie it'll be fine," Y/N spoke softly as she knelt down to him, hands in his.
Eddie's eyes travelled up to hers, his teeth gently biting his bottom lip, then his tongue drawing over his top. She could see the sparkle of mischief in his eyes. He had something planned. He grabbed hold of her and threw her onto the bed, hovering over her as his hands tracing over her side.
"I love you," his eyes connected with hers as his mouth hung agape at her beauty.
"I love you too Mr Kaspbrak," she smiled up at him and he gently kissed her nose.
He let out a long drawn sigh, "how did I get so lucky to have you?"
She wrapped her arms around his neck, he loved the warmth there with her touch.
"I love you Eddie Kaspbrak," she stopped for a second. Eddie was growing impatient, "do you love me?"
His eyes laid on her. Her beautiful face, her amazing colored eyes and the light pink lips that he loved to kiss. He kissed her once again and pulled away, only inches apart.

"If my mom walks in on this, I'm dead."

(I know the gif isn't Eddie but I thought it was a bit fitting.)