Peter Parker || mirror.

(Let's pretend that Peter was in Age of Ultron <3 )

Mirror on the wall, here we are again

"Come on Y/N. You gotta open your eyes," Peter stroked her hair back, seeing a pale complexion cover her face, "come on wake up. I can't do this without you."

He turned his head towards the other avengers fighting off those robots sent by Ultron, "Wanda!!"

Y/N, being the little sister of Wanda and Pietro, needed to wake up. For her family, and for Peter.

"Wanda!! Please help!!" Wanda rushed over soon after Peter's first screams for saving, hands glowing crimson red, brown hair blowing with her speed of pace. And the sight of a spider boy holding tight onto her unconscious little sister, it broke her more deeply.

"No. No come on Y/N," she took Y/N carefully from Peter's arms and placed her on the destroyed concrete, "I already lost our brother, I'm not losing you too."

Both of them didn't really know how to do CPR, but they had to try. Wanda pressed her hands against the teenage girl's chest and pressing hard as Peter still held Y/N's head. He couldn't lose her, not after everything that happened. They had done that for so long that it felt like hours had past with no results. The tears couldn't stop now from them both. Wanda grabbed hold of her younger sisters hand tightly, as she cried her heart out again, hands growing stronger and stronger with anger. But Peter, he was completely different. He laid his forehead against hers one last time, before kissing it gently.

"I'll see you soon baby."

(I'll be taking requests and will start doing gif imagines. Requests in the comments <3 )