Stanley Uris || work from home.

+18

Stan would be the shyest person ever when it comes to this stuff

It was ten o'clock in the morning, a normal time for Stan to lay in bed with his girlfriend Y/N, sleeping in a comfortable bliss. But not this morning. He had to head to work. He sat on the edge of their couch in the living room, tying his dress shoes before straightening his tie yet again. But he felt someone else's presence, and it wasn't their jack russell staring up at him from the floor. A hand slid it's way down the front of his shirt, making a mess of his buttoned shirt and his tie. It is quite a way to make his OCD crazy. A kiss placed behind his ear was enough for him to send out a weak moan from his open lips.

"Where are you going dressed up so sexy?"

Y/N's sweet voice. Sounded so innocent, her all together is the opposite of innocent.

"J-just to wo-work," 'stop stuttering you dickhead!'

"You're starting to sound like Bill babe," she spun herself around till she sat straddling Stan, and at that moment, Stan would have exploded.

"Come back to bed," she whispered, biting his ear lobe.

"I can't babe."

He had to leave five minutes ago to arrive at work on time. That was out the window. The robe she wore hardly covered her body, it's fabric making her extra sexy to Stanley. That's why she wore it almost everyday.

"Work from home baby," she grinded against him slightly, driving him insane, "cause I need some work done."