Richie Tozier request || this is war

(This request was by @Senpai-Dolan ! Thank you for this amazing imagine idea and allowing me to make it come to life. Thank you lovely! <3 )

Archie swung open the front door to the Andrews house, not expecting a serpent on his front porch

"Richie," a nod given between two men who were too stubborn to do anything else. Archie turned around back into his house, "Y/N! The serpent is here for you!" he called up stairs to his little sister, walking towards the kitchen.

"Don't be rude Arch! I'll be down in a minute babe!"

"Take your time beautiful!" Richie followed Archie into the neat and clean kitchen. Mr Andrews standing at the end of the island counter.

"Richie! How are you?" Fred was always supportive of Richie and Y/N, taking in both the Jones boys when needed to. Archie was totally different, not liking the relationship of his younger sister's.

"I'm good Mr Andrews. How are you? After getting out of the hospital?" it was shocking to everyone that Fred Andrews, the nicest person in town, was shot by a guy with a black hood, it took its toll on Archie, but mostly on Y/N.

"I'm doing great Rich. But thank you for taking care of Y/N. A princess needs to be taken care of and I-"

"And not by a snake," Archie spoke through gritted teeth.

Fred glared at his eldest, "What I was going to say was and I'm glad that it's you."

Richie shook off Archie's comment with ease, "it's really fine Mr Andrews. Thank you for allowing me to date your daughter. You have no idea how much she means to me. Without her, I think I would go crazy," Richie laughed slightly, Fred doing the same. But Archie was still staring daggers at the younger Jones boy.

Suddenly, Y/N walked into the kitchen with those clicky high heels and a black lace flowy dress, Richie's favorite. Richie's mouth dropped open.

"Babe you look a amazing," he smiled at her, taking in her figure.

"Thanks Rich," she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips before grabbed her purse and keys of the bench, "Dad do you think you'll be okay?"

"Y/N you do remember I am here, right?" Archie snarled at her.

She had been ignoring him for most of the five months her and Richie had been together. Just because he didn't want her dating a south side serpent.

"What is going on with you two?" Fred finally questioned, over the arguing and fighting, "there is never a moment where you two are never at each other's throats!"

"It's because Archie doesn't want me dating Richie!"

Fred squinted his eyes at his son with his jaw dropped open. Not because he couldn't see him, but trying to understand it.

"Why should you have a problem with it Archie? Jughead is a serpent, also Richie's brother!" Fred reasoned with Archie, while Richie held a arm around Y/N's waist. He knew how emotional she could be when there are arguments.

"A south sider could have been the one who shot you dad!" Archie yelled and pointed to Richie.

That was it. Richie snapped.

"Southsiders respect family! And to me, your family is my own! So southsiders would never do that to Mr Andrews!" Richie held himself on the table across from Archie with both hands, causing more dramatic effect.

"Thank you Rich," Fred had returned to his somewhat calm state.

But it didn't last long.

"It also didn't help that you went on our turf, spray painted our trailers and stuck a gun in Sweet Pea's face!"

"You did what?!" Fred yelled at his elder son, who now moved his eyes from the snake to his father. The anger in Fred's eyes was unbelievable.

"Are you out of your mind Archie?! Sticking a gun in Sweet's face?!" Y/N once again joined the argument, not believing this new information.

"Why do you care so much of 'Sweet Pea' anyways Y/N?!" Archie tried to turn it back on her. But, like usual, it didn't work.

"Because he is more of an older brother to me then you ever have been!" her yelling echoed through the house.

And Archie stood back. He had down it. He lost his sister, for good. His eyebrows furrowed with sadness in his eyes, while they dropped to the floor. Fred stood forward again, "okay I think we got it all out. We just need to calm down a bit."

"That's a great idea dad," Y/N smiled to her father whilst grabbing Richie's hand, "because me and Rich are leaving for our date. We might miss our movie," she kissed Fred's cheek gently before walking towards the door, it being held open by Richie. What a gentleman.

"Y/N wait!" Archie called out to his sister.

Only being met with a slap across the face. Y/N was small, but god did she have a hand on her. The side of his face was already going red by her force.

"Do not push me Archie," she looked dangerously up into her brother's eyes. They were like venom. Serpent ran through her blood, "because I will push back."

(Thank you again for giving me this imagine idea and thank you also for the love and support you give to this book. Thank you lovely and I hope you enjoyed. <3 )