Mike Wheeler || brave part 2.

Mike wasn't only protecting her, he was protecting himself from the truth

If you haven't read part 1, go read it!

Mike was left on his knees as Y/N began to walk away with the tears dripping down her face, onto the gravel path below. He just watched as her dress flew with the wind and her hair blowing along with it. He screwed up, he knew he did, and he could not think of a way to make it up to her. It was only the sight of Troy, with a smirk across his chubby face, turning to chase after Y/N, that Mike rose from his knees. Mike grabbed hold of Troy's collar tightly and his jaw clenched tightly.

"Get away from her before I break every bone in your body," it wasn't a threat it was a promise.

Troy only giggled at the threat, "I don't think she wants to be with you either. By the look of things, you're in the doghouse Wheeler."

For Mike's friends, it was quite funny to watch the once high omity Troy Harrington fall to the ground from a serious headbutt from a furious Wheeler boy. But he had no time to look on as Troy squirmed with blood covering his hands, as he chased after a certain girl with the tears on her cheeks.

(it's very short and very bad i'm sorry <3 )