Steve Harrington || sweater weather.

'Cause it's too cold whoa for you here and now so let me hold whoa both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Steve's feet kicked the metal bus door to keep the dangerous dogs out. He looked towards the group further inside the bus quickly before returning to hitting the demodogs with the nail bat.

Okay we're all here. All four of us. Wait- WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N?!

Before he could call out his question to the kids, Max screamed at the top of her lungs while coming face to face with a Demogorgon. Of course they would climb the bus. They should've been more prepared. Steve shoved Max back towards Lucas, throwing his bat over his shoulder ready to swing.

"You want some?!" he shouted.

But the demodog didn't run off like they expected. No. It fell, limb, into the bus. Steve knelt down towards the demon dog, poking it gently with the bat. He felt something was wrong. He always had this knot in his stomach when a situation was bad to him. Walking outside the bus, the ground was not yet empty, covered with those dogs. And a girl. Y/N, or 012.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" his feet sped quickly over to her limp body, "Y/N baby?! Come on, wake up!"

Her head lifted off the dirty ground with the force of his hand, his hand scrunching her hair underneath. Steve's heart beated out of his chest.

Why isn't she waking up?! God come on!

The only thing Steve knew what to do was CPR. Pumping her chest up and down for thirty seconds, breathing into her mouth then repeating. All of the kid's mouths hung open as they watched Steve break in front of them. Babysitter Steve having a soft side? It wasn't possible to them. She hadn't moved a muscle, and the blood continued to pour from her nose, eyes and ears. She was fully drained, she had over done it. Steve's moments became less and less as he broke down in tears. The sobs finally escaped from his lips and his head collapsed into her stomach where it was covered with his oversized sweater. The other's gave up as well, eyes falling to the dirt covered ground in grief. But that hand running through Steve's hair was so familiar to him. The way it curled around  every strand and neatly combed it back with their fingers. She was awake. Steve's head lifted off her stomach to look at the smile on Y/N's face while she combed her fingers through her hair.

"Farrah Fawcett spray."