Eddie Kaspbrak || Do I wanna know?

His ears pricked to the daily tapping at his window. She had to sneak in. Eddie didn't want her to be facing his beast of a mother. A tiny girl against a humongous monster isn't far. He lifted the window to reveal the glowing face of his girlfriend, Y/N. She smiled up at him and held out her arms, begging to be helped in. He pulled her in, only to fall over and for her to land on top of him. They slightly smiled at each other, Y/N leaving a gentle peck at his lips.

"Hey handsome."

"Hey gorgeous."

A loud knocking came from the door, causing Y/N to sit up from laying on Eddie to now sitting in his lap. Eddie held himself up with his elbows and faced the door, mentally cursing his mother.

"Eddie bear? It's time for your ice bath!"

Eddie let out a quiet groan and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah mum! I'll be right there!"

Footsteps could be heard travelling away from his room. And Y/N slightly giggled.

"Do I wanna know?" she whispered.

"You are going to be in so much trouble when I get back," Eddie smiled back at her, their faces only inches away from one another.

"Oh yeah what are you going to do-" she was cut off by Eddie throwing her onto his bed, making Y/N let out a little squeal. They could hear the footsteps coming back and a knock on the door.

"Eddie? Are you okay? I heard you squeal. Is everything okay?" she asked with panic.

Eddie held a finger to Y/N's lips, thinking of a excuse for his silly secret girlfriend.

"Um...yeah mum I'm okay! I just...um...stubbed my toe! That's all!"

Y/N let out a giggle, now having Eddie's whole hand covering her mouth. He mouthed to her, 'you're in trouble Miss L/N'.

"Okay...be out quick!"

The footsteps disappeared again, a sigh of relief coming from Eddie and he dropped his hand.

"You're in so much trouble," Eddie whispered.

"What are you going to do Mr Kaspbrak? Kick me out?"

"No. I'm gonna do this," he began to gently kiss her neck, soon starting to leave his signature mark. He leaned away to admire her beauty.

"If that leaves a mark, then you're going to be the one in trouble."

He let out a smirk, his hair flopping down. A goofball.

"Now you and those small red shorts get in that ice bath and back as fast as possible, got it?"

He scurried off the bed and to the door, giving her a salute before leaving.