Clay Jensen || hero.

Warning: mentions of rape and suicide.

Just look at that face! Look at it!

"I did it to Jessica," Bryce walked closer and closer to Clay, his body standing taller than the thin boy in front of him, "Hannah," Clay's bottom lip quivered at the memory of first hearing her tapes, "and your little girlfriend, Y/N was it? Oh, she was my favorite because she gave up fighting so easily."

Clay's eyes watered. Y/N. Bryce raped Y/N.

"You raped...you raped my girlfriend..."

"You're a lucky man Jensen! She was oh so tight. And so easy! It was like she was practically begging me to do it to her. To do things to her that you could never possibly do."

Clay couldn't hold back. Saying those things about anyone else, he could've held it in. But he wasn't talking about any other girl. He was talking about Y/N. A girl that currently laid, cold and dead like, in the bed of Clay Jensen. Not knowing of his current whereabouts. Clay punched Bryce in the nose, breaking it with contact. He screamed in pain, a scream like the one Y/N let out the night she was raped.

"You destroyed her!" Clay kicked Bryce in the stomach, sending him down to the floor, "you broke her to the point that she started to think of what Hannah was thinking," he kicked Bryce again in the stomach, "and you will never hurt her again till I can no longer protect her."

"You can never protect her all the time Jensen," Bryce coughed out, blood dripping onto the Walker's carpet.

Clay bent down to see the damage he had down, happy with the confrontation, "watch me."