Richie Tozier || sucker.

( I do a lot of Richie Tozier being in Riverdale and I'm really sorry <3 )

"Are you a good boy or a bad boy?""A good boy in certain situations

"A good boy in certain situations...

...A bad boy in others."

It wasn't everyday that Veronica Lodge walked into the blue and gold not looking for her best friend Betty Cooper. But she was looking for two people that could help her the most.

"Jughead and Richie, just the people I was looking for," Richie tilted his head to the call of his name, heavy boots still sitting up on the table and his deep curls falling upon his face, hitting his glasses.

"Veronica, how can we help you?" the Jones family never really liked the Lodges, but Jughead made an effort to learn to get along with his girlfriend's best friend. But Richie had never liked them. Not even once. And didn't intend to start now.

"I don't know Jug, I don't really want to help a Lodge," Richie's sour tone made Veronica frown.

"I know my family has caused your family harm boys but I have a job for you," she rummaged through her handbag for something, "I need you two to find out who shot my father."

Jughead scoffed while his younger brother quickly stood from his seat, "Hirum deserved to be shot, and not to mention, what's in for us? I don't do anything without pay."

Jughead smiled while a thought came into his head, "except Y/N Rich."

"Well duh," the two brothers chuckled with grins upon their faces.

"This," a heavy stack of dollar bills landed on one of the many writing desks in the room.

Richie grabbed hold of it quicker than lightning, flicking through to see every single note, "wow this is a lot of money."

"So will you do it?" Veronica just needed an answer, she didn't care about anything else.

"This could get me and Y/N a whole lot of new toys," the look upon Jughead's face after hearing his little brother saying that was like he was mentally slapping himself for inviting Richie to the blue and gold in the first place, "I'll get right on it Veronica, I just need to go home and tell Y/N to prepare for some rough nights to come."

Richie grabbed hold of his leather jacket hanging off the back of the chair, avoiding Veronica's disgusting look and Jughead's eye roll.

Jughead quickly called out after his brother, who was almost out of the school already, "just don't get the girl pregnant Rich! We don't need a baby serpent just yet!"

"I'll leave that to you and Betty Jug!"

(sorry for that this is so bad. I haven't been in the best mind set recently <3 )