Sweet pea || more than words.

Sweet pea older brother and Y/N little sister

Oh I need you more than words can say

Sheriff Minetta stood over Y/N, tone strong, scary to the small girl. Being framed for breaking somebody out of prison, she would never. She was a serpent yes, that didn't mean she had any part in it. But suddenly, almost drowning out any other sound, a ringing in her ears and her body started to shake. Kevin noticed first, watching as her eyes rolled back.

"Y/N!" the kind hearted Kevin jumped from his seat, to grab hold of his best friend's head, watching as the foam started to form in her mouth. But another took his place. Sweet Pea jumping in to see his little sister shake uncontrollably in his arms.

"Y/N Y/N come bubba, you gotta stay with me," everybody watched as the tough built serpent went soft for his little sister, "Y/N?! Y/N!"
The other students sitting in their seats and the adults that stood in front of the room watched on in shock as the foam from the young girl's mouth started to fall onto Sweet Pea's arm.

"Help her! Somebody help her!' Nobody had ever seen Sweets in tears quite like this.

Y/N's shaking body had stopped, but her eyes stayed rolled back and the foam continued to fall. Sweet Pea placed his head in the crook of her neck as all he could hear were his classmate's whispers and the adults movement along with his very own cries. Even though she couldn't respond, it was comforting.

"Come on bubba...you're strong then this...come back home to me... I can't lose you too."