Eddie Kaspbrak || dead.

"Get off of her! Let her go you bastards!"

Eddie's voice was loud but his throat hurt from yelling.

"Eddie! Eddie!"

Y/N squirmed against Patrick's grip, one of Henry Bower's right hand men. Patrick's hand ran up and down her thighs, teasing the smaller boy that his girlfriend was the older boy's toy.

"Eddie!"

"Don't touch her!" with yet another scream from Eddie's throat, Henry himself stood in front of him, switching out his pocket knife in an instant.

"Watch your tongue Kaspbrak, before I cut it off," Henry leaned closer towards him, "now, I'm gonna do whatever I want with your little girlfriend here, and I'm gonna make you watch, while I brand her with my name across that sexy body of hers."

Henry turned to Y/N as Eddie continued to yell. The blouse that covered the top of her body was harshly pulled up, showing her stomach that didn't even show a flaw. Henry smirked as his pocket knife gently placed itself on the skin's surface. Eddie's yelling and cursing still surrounded them.

"You're now Bower's property, bitch."

The knife dug into her, her cries and screams now over top of any other noise anybody heard. Eddie was now quiet, his eyes tightly shut as tears fell. The pain in her cries for his help hurt his ears and pained his heart.

Eddie knew now what it felt like to want to die.