Steve Harrington request || woman like me.

Requested by: @sirenacameron . Sorry this took so long and that this is so bad <3

 Sorry this took so long and that this is so bad <3

I can tell you're shy and I think you're so sweet.

Of course Steve had to be the one to drop off Dustin at the snowball dance. He was like an older brother, or baby sitter, to the younger boy. Pulling up outside the gym, teenagers from everywhere around the parking lot flocked towards the entrance. Dustin straightened his suit jacket once again and combed his somewhat tamed curls back.

"Stop it dude, you look great," Steve spoke with a hurry and continuously checked his watch, "now get out. I'm running late for a date."

Dustin's eyebrows furrowed, "a date with who?"

"You don't need to know that."

"I do I do tell me who the special girl is!"

It continued back and forth for what felt like an hour, Steve yelling for Dustin not to know, Dustin screaming for information.

"Okay! Okay!" Steve yelled out, "but you are not to tell anybody. Not even your geeky friends in there," his finger pointed to the doors of the gym.

"Of course of course I wouldn't tell a soul."

"...your sister, Y/N," Steve looked away from Dusting, he didn't know what reaction to expect.

"You are going on a date with my sister?" Dustin bit his lower lip, not really liking the idea, but screaming out, "I ship it!"

(Sorry this is so bad <3 )