Richie Tozier || i was made for loving you.

Richie is a softie

"Y/N!" Richie whined from the bedroom. Tummy aches were a pain, but Richie with tummy aches were way worse. Y/N tied her hair up in the bathroom before walking back to Richie's room to see him in a ball, blanket wrapped around his shoulders and his glasses missing from his face. At the sight, or blurry, sight of Y/N, he frowned dramatically.

"Give me kisses!" he ordered.

Y/N couldn't say no to that face. The way his eyes glistened in the lazy morning sun and hair curled in every single direction. She made him lay flat on the single bed, not very big enough for the two of them. Pulling up his shirt, she laid kiss after kiss against his stomach. Richie squirmed underneath with a giggle in his throat.

"No! Y/N! Stop! It tickles!" he laughed till his face turned slightly red.

And then she stopped, sniffing the air.

"Why does it smell like cigarettes?" her eyebrows were furrowed and her stare could kill. She told him not to smoke. But Richie being Richie, he would never listen.

"Why does it smell like strawberries?" he smiled down at her. Her perfume was strawberry scented.

"You're an idiot Richard Tozier."

"You're beautiful Y/N L/N."

(honestly...I love soft Richie <3 )