Stanley Uris || bad girls.

He said the pussy top five dead or alive.

Aged: 18+

It was rough pushing against the fence that had once caught them before. But they still did it now. Y/N's legs wrapped around Stan's waist and their lips stayed collided together. She let out a loud moan, Stan's hand covering her mouth instantly.

"Baby you're gonna get us caught again," Stan spoke in a whisper.

"Too late," a loud booming voice interrupted them, "Miss L/N. Mr Uris."

"Good evening Mr Bowers," Stanley tried to speak politely as possible while the two teenagers straightened up their closes and fixed their make-out hair.

"This is the third time this week I've caught you kids down here," the flashlight in the officer's hand was so bright it caused the teenagers to either squint or block it with their hands, "don't let me catch you again. For god sake find a bedroom to have your rondevu in!" Officer Bowers walked back to his car, before disappearing into the night.

The two teenagers smiled at each other before Stanley spoke, "you heard the man," he slapped her ass, making her squeal, "lets go get a hotel room," he lowered his lips to her ear, "just so I can fuck you in private."

(wow I just realized that these imagines lately are really dirty. I am sorry <3 )