Klaus Baudelaire || safe.

until tomorrow I'll be staring out the window

thinkin', "Please, keep her safe, keep her safe"

Kit was dying. All four children knew that, but sitting inside the tent in front of the dying lady that had just given birth to a little girl, it was so surreal for Y/N. The little baby was now crattled in Klaus' protective arms while Violet yelled at Kit to stay.

"Please stay with us! Kit! Kit!"

Y/N couldn't watch her die. She had watched too many people go. She buried her head into her boyfriend's shoulder while she cried, letting gentle tears roll down her cheeks and onto his robe. A hand slithered around her waist. The warmth of Klaus as he held both his girlfriend and his newly adopted little sister close.

Violet continued to hold Sunny while still holding onto hope that Kit was alive, "Kit wake up! You can't leave us!"

Her shouts made Y/N sob more. More and more till Y/N's sobs forced her to start to choke. And from now she could barely breathe. Panic attack. They had happened a few times on their adventures. When first finding Uncle Monty's dead body, falling down the elevator shaft by the hands of Esmé Squalor, their so called 'guardian', and when seeing Fiona kiss her boyfriend. Klaus always knew exactly what to do.

"Y/N please calm down," Violet was in shock of what was happening as Klaus handed over Beatrice to his older sister, "sshh baby, calm down," he had pulled her into his lap and his hands rubbed her back gently, "it'll be okay. We'll be okay," Violet and Sunny watched on as his brother turned soft for the panicking girl, "I swear I'll keep you safe."

(this is really shit but I love Klaus and I thought this would be really cute <3 )