Mike Wheeler || entertain us.

And in that moment, it felt like I was already dead

The restraints tightened on her wrists as she wiggled to get free. Nothing worked. She was stuck.

"Let her go you bastard!" Mike was held back by guards. He was scared. Probably more scared then Y/N herself.

Doctor Brenner walked to the side of the table and grabbed hold of the electrical machine close to her head.

Is this going to kill her? Please god no!

No gag. Nothing to stop her screams of pain. Another doctor looked up to him confused.

"I want Michael here to hear her screams," he looked over to the boy in the corner of the room. He could tell how scared Mike was for his girlfriend, "as I kill her slowly, and painfully."

"43." Brenner ordered the doctor.

And the moment the electrical shocks ran through her body, she screamed out in pain. Mike looked away, only for Brenner to force his face back towards the girl on the table. Seconds later, she was motionless and the screams were no more.

"What did you do to her?" tears ran down Mike Wheeler's face.

"I simply electrocuted her brain, almost frying it," Doctor Brenner untied the restraints to see limpness in her body, "she can not move, nor speak, can't do anything. Pathetic girlfriend now, isn't it Michael?"

He moved back to the boy being held by guards, coming face to face with his murderer without knowing.

"I have done this to Eleven's mother, now your stupid little girlfriend, and," he smiled at the boy with that creepy grin, "I will do it to you boy."

"I'm gonna kill you motherfucker," Mike gritted his teeth yet again at the man.

Who knew Mike Wheeler would kill Brenner for his girlfriend.

(I changed the book to both IT imagines and Stranger Things imagines. Hope that's okay with you lovelies <3 )