Klaus Baudelaire || let me down slowly.

(SPOILERS FOR A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS SEASON 3!!!)

Love of my life, don't leave me.

"Sunny Baudelaire and Y/N L/N are dead," the man with a beard but no hair announced.

Klaus's mouth hung open while his eyes fell down to the icy ground. He had lost her, his sister's' plan of Y/N and Sunny being spies of Count Olaf had failed and Klaus now didn't know what to do. To either scream or sob or attack Olaf and the man with the beard but no hair and the lady with hair but no beard, he just stood frozen in place.

"No!" Violet's voice showed that she herself was close to tears.

"Yes my favourite hinch person just threw them off the cliff!"

"I'm your favourite?"

Klaus didn't know what else to do but attack Olaf's hinch man, "how could you do that to her?! To my little sister and my girlfriend!" swing after swing, he had missed. 

Klaus wasn't a very good fighter. After fighting for a few moments, Klaus was pushed back while the tears cascaded down his red cheeks. He didn't feel anything now, he felt numb. His first girlfriend was now dead by the hands of Count Olaf. But as Count Olaf ranted on to his mentors about how 'amazing' he was, Sunny Baudelaire and Y/N L/N looked around the back of his car to the two saddened Baudelaires. Violet smiled wide while her tears started to dry up. And Klaus did everything in his power not to run to them and engulf them both in a hug. He couldn't wait to just hold her once more. It felt like forever.

(sorry that this is so bad lovelies! I'm trying my best <3 )