Richie Tozier request || imagine.

(This was a request from @Richie1994 ! So sorry this took forever and is so bad <3 )

Kiss me and take off your clothes.

The closet of Bill Denbrough was silent while the two teens sat in there, legs touching, silence between them. Richie was never one to be quiet for long, being the trashmouth of Derry of course.

"Let's cut to the bullshit hotstuff," Y/N looked at Richie with battered eyelashes, "take of your top and get on my lap."

"Excuse me," she was stunned, eyes wide.

"You heard me darlin'. Get those pretty lips over here," his words sounded so sexy to Y/N, so demanding.

They had always been attracted to each other, having known each other since a young age, the start of the loser's club.

"Oh so demanding trashmouth," she crawled slowly to him, seeing a smirk covering his lips. He was waiting for her, legs straightened and hands waiting to bring her closer, "but what do you want to do with me while I'm all yours."

"Oh honey," while placing herself in his lap, his hands rested on her waist while their foreheads rested against each other, "I would love to make my dreams come true."

"Guys it's been like fifteen minutes."

"Fuck off Stanley you motherfucker!"